Alternative Dispute Resolution
To avoid a court procedure and to achieve a quick and economical solution, you can use an online dispute resolution platform (ODR), provided by the european commission in all EU-languages and free of charge:
We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for content and links
The content of this website is being checked with utmost diligence. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and topicality of the content, especially created by third persons. At the time of the content creation, all external links were checked for absence of possible violations. However, we cannot guarantee, that the content of external web-sites won’t change.
According to § 7 para. 1 and §§ 8 – 10 TMG (Telemedia Act), we as the service provider are liable only for our own content, but not obligated to monitor the transmitted or stored external information or to search for factors that indicate an illegal act. A respective liability is only feasible from the time we become aware of a concrete infringement of the law. As soon as infringements of the law are made known to us, we will delete the respective content immediately. We deliver our website to the users “as is”. We are not liable for any damages, arising from the use of the content.
All content, delivered by the owner of the website, is protected by copyright. Any use of the content, not directly allowed by copyright law, is possible only with a written permission. Downloading or copying this website is allowed for private use only.
Content, created by third persons, could also be protected by copyright.
Should you notice a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as infringements of the law are made known to us, we will delete the respective content immediately.
Any use of registered trademarks by PyBridge UG is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between the trademark owner and PyBridge UG; Any rights therein are reserved to the respective trademark owner:
- RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder and the respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Idera Inc. or its subsidiaries.
- Redis and the respective logos are registered trademarks of Redis Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
- Neo4j, Cypher and the respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Neo4j Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
- TensorFlow, the TensorFlow logo and any related marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Microsoft and the respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc.