– When you are asked to enter a Serial Number, use the number you get by email or on your account page.
– Installation is not possible if there is no Internet connection.
– Please refer to the “Installation / Uninstallation errors” if there are any errors.
– On the “Select Destination” page by default, the path %AppData% is suggested.
– If you already have a PyBridge component installed, you will be prompted to install the new component along the same path.
– You can choose any path you like to install the component.
– On the “Select Component” page select an IDE from the list of detected IDEs on your system.
– If no IDE is detected on your system, a list of IDEs will be offered in which the component is able to run.
– If no IDE is selected, the component will be installed without registering to the IDE.